Saturday 11 July 2015

Weight lose & Fitness is free Steps

Weight lose & Fitness is free


Start  Size 18 12 stone 4lbs!!! Only 5ft 1 "  16 weeks later Size 12 10 stone 4lbs! Still only 5ft 1"

 I am a Reflexologist of 41 years old with two teen-age children and I started on this programme after having tried everything else to lose weight! I would get a bit of weight loss and then put it all back on plus a bit! My “wake-up” call to seriously do something was my wedding in March.


 Weight lose & Fitness is free






I decided to rent a wedding dress but found that in a size 18, I could only get wedding clothing that made me look like a glamorous sack of spuds!






Within a week on the products, two things happened – I lost 7 lbs, which was amazing but the main thing I noticed was that my energy levels shot up. No longer was I “flagging” at 3pm and asleep by 9 in the evening!
Since then, I have dropped three dress sizes, lost 2 stone in weight, kept it off and have more energy and vitality than when I was 20years old! All I can say is that it works! With a 30-day money back guarantee you’ve nothing to lose but weight and lethargy!

FIT FACTS:


Food diary: Breakfast and Lunch: Formula 1 Protein Shake. Snacks: Thermojetics® High-Protein, Low-Carb Protein Bar. Dinner: "Whatever I wanted."

Key motivator: "I was really unhappy with how I looked and I was so depressed. I knew I wasn't taking full advantage of my potential because I was overweight."

Best diet tip: "Make the commitment and be dedicated to achieving solid weight-loss results."
Favorite thin n' fit activity: "Running on a treadmill. I didn't exercise when I was trying to lose weight, but now I have so much energy that I just love it."
Like Mind Relax Images







No comments:

Post a Comment